Here are the rules: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. NO CHEATING!!! I know that some of you will be tempted to, but it's the main point of this...so honesty system here folks
1) Opening Credits: Fly Me to the Moon- Evangelion OST 1
2) Waking Up: Hitsville UK- The Clash
3) First Day at School: Across the Universe- Fionna Apple
4) Fight Song: Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry- Frank Sinatra
5) Breaking Up: Gouge Away- Pixies
6) Prom: Stalker Goes to Babylon- The Pillows
7) Life is Good: Rock the Casbah- The Clash
8) Mental Breakdown: Peace Frogs- The Doors
9) Driving: Sweetest Thing- U2
10) Flashback: Kom Susser Tod- End of Evangelion
11) Getting Back Together: Demon Days- The Gorillaz
12) Wedding: Slug- The Ramones
13) Birth of Child: Spirit in the Sky- T Rex
14) Final Battle: This is Radio Clash- The Clash
15) Death Song: You're My Best Friend- Queen
16) Funeral Song: Sheena is a Punk Rocker- The Ramones
Well, I finally finished watching Welcome to the N.H.K., which was a great series, I hope they make a sequal. Now I'm off to finish Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I need to watch all the crap I've downloaded cuz now my computer's telling me he's running out of room. Also, am I the only one who hasn't taken down ANY Christmas decorations yet? We haven't even unarmed the tree yet. Also, shit. I have to go back to school on Monday, going back to school after two whole weeks of sleeping in 'till 12:00 then waking up to watch anime/movies/read books/do whatever else I feel like, sucks. At least I have my new iPod to keep me company :3.
My Dad finally fixed my computer speakers and my DDR pad, so that's awesome. Also, I've been watching this BBC documentary on asian cinema and am now downloading all the good movies I can find. Also I got photoshop again, so I'm probably gonna post some drawings and other photoshop type things very soon. Okay.
Oh yeah. Also, I dropped off my application for Pizza Hut today. Pleas let me have a job, I'm begging you Pizza Hut!
Books I'm currently reading in order of how far into them I am:
"The Black Dahlia" by James Elroy (about 100 pages left, this is a good book, but I stopped reading it for a while to get further along in "It", I'm hoping to finish this before the week is through)
Stephen King's "It" (200 pages left. This is the longest fuckin book I have ever read, seriously it's like 1 and a half to 2 Harry Potters, I've been reading since August '06 and I still haven't finished.)
Re-reading "Stardust" by Neil Gaiman (I think I'm like 3 chapters in.)
"House of Leaves" by Mark Z. Danielewski (I'm on the second or third chapter)
"Pet Semetary" by Stephen King (I'm on the second chapter)
"Never Enough: The story of The Cure" (Somewhere in the second chapter am I)
Re-reading "The Outsiders" by S. E. Hinton (I'm somewhere in the first chapter)
after that I'm gonna start:
"The Mammoth Book of Haunted House Stories" by somebody
"The Green Mile" by Stephen King
"Ghost House" by Claire Mcnealy
"Hannibal" by Thomas Harris"
Books I plan to buy soon:
"some book I found at Barens and Noble but can't remember the name of and haven't bought but still remember where it is and hope to buy it very soon" by some girl who's name was incredibly hard to memorize, thus explaining why I haven't researched it online to find out the title
"Parasite Eve" by a Japanese fellow
"Kino's Journey volume 1" by another Japanese person
"The Boy Detective Fails" by Joe Meno
"Rant" by Chuck Pahlaniuk and everything else of his that I don't have yet
and whatever else I pick up for cheap at a yard sale
after that I'm planning on re-reading all of the Harry Potter books before the last one comes out.
Step 1: Put your iPod or whatever on random. Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from (choose only ONE line!!). Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly. Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. "As loud as hell, a ringing bell"
2. "Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup"
3. "This one goes out to the one I love"
4. "People are strange"
5. "It's our time to shine through the damned, glorified by what is ours"
6. "Speed leaving without warning"
7. "I am the horse man, I'm mentally mad"
8. "It's that time, Christmas time is here"
9. "Good times for a change"
10. "1-2-3-4-5-6 roadrunner, roadrunner"
11. "Okay, Alright, Oh no, This one, This one, This one, Heads of state who ride and rangle"
12. "I know, I know I've let you down"
13. "When you were here before"
14. "At first I was afraid, I was petrified"
15. "Today is gonna be the day"
16. "Each time we have a quarrel"
17. "Walk the fields and stare at the ocean"
18. "All aboard hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ai ai ai ai ai"